Elgin’s CSI-D3™ turn-key waste cuttings management system is the world’s first patented dual-drive dryer. This technology allows operators the ability to adjust the performance of the dryer based on the nature of the solids. Using a proprietary gear box configuration, operators can adjust both the applied G-force and the differential speed between the scraper flites and the screen. This technology allows the CSI-D3™ to be used in both oil-based and water-based environments.
Built inside a 20 foot high cube shipping container with proprietary control system, self-priming discharge pump, solids discharge chute and onboard centrate processing tanks, the CSI-D3™ turn-key system is the perfect solution for processing 25 to 40 tons per hour.
Features and Benefits
- Designed to reduce waste cuttings moisture on
waste solids by 90%.
- Recover thousands of gallons of fluid and water
that would normally have been disposed of with
the waste cuttings.
- Dewatered waste solids dramatically reduce,
waste disposal trucking fees.
- CSI-D3™ Patented Vertical Cuttings Dryer
- HMI Touch-Screen Control Panel
- Elgin Telescoping Solids Discharge Conveyor
- VFD Driven Screw Auger Hopper Feed System
- Centrate Collection Tank with Mud Gun Agitation,
High/Low Level Sensors